Miraculous star

Everytime i take my brush and get ready to paint,
Like a flood you get poured in my imagination.
I close my eyes to explore the nature you portray,
In you, my soul have seen stars making miracles.

With all beautiful myths of constellations,
And poems that was written on scrolls of time,
If the ancients thinkers realised you exist,
I bet everyone would have been an astrologer.

My heart cheers every time you smile,
Your eyes glow like golden summer dawn.
You guide my night sails through every storm,
If love isn't your language, then I'm a deaf.

Like stanzas of poets, my strokes describe you,
And if you didn't exist, I'd still draw one like you.

Comments

  1. Habari za asubuhi, uko vipi? Mimi ni Mbrazil na ninatafuta wafuasi wapya wa blogi yangu. Naweza kukufuata pia. Marafiki wapya pia wanakaribishwa.

    https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well