Meditation

"Here we go" she said.
She sat down we imitated,
She closed her eyes, so we did,
Softly she said as we closed eyes,
So we have to close our mind.

Then we tried and I tried,
I'm not sure if others did,
But i kept trying to think not,
My mind asked, what was I doing?
Trying to think of nothing.

Nothing, like a blank Imagination,
It's not white nor black thing.
Its a cloud you can't draw it,
This I'm telling is the best, I can,
To describe what I had seen.

If the so called meditation is real,
Then in life we are all monks.
Because thinking of positive ideas,
Or being a villain idea generator,
All have the same end, nothingness.

Prolly, that's what it is meditation,
Having time to escape reality,
Only to go in holographic realm,
Wher'U're convinced to think nothing,
While nothing is also being something.

Crazy.

@

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well