Foggy window

Through a foggy window, I see you.
But it's like you can't see me.
I think there is a mist between us,
Oh! Love what blinded you.

I call upon you, you turn away,
When I sing you don't cheer,
I try to warm you with my presence,
But you're to busy to understand.

But why love, why you run?
Is that I'm not the right one indeed?
Or you're scared and not sure!?
Don't be silent just utter a word.

Look I don't know what to do,
Will I say I'm lost kandi duhorana?
How to make you see what it is,
Because you can only if you try.

Hey cant just even see my feelings!
Well I didn't mean to scream...I'm sorry.
But It's like there is a mist between us,
Love is that what blinded you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well