Tell me.

Let's settle this, Tell me what you see,
When you get your eyes on me.
Am I the true meaning of the name,
You call me or its just that you,
Can't easily find something fitting?

Last time, I overheard you speaking,
You're mocking cause I was sleeping.
Why is every mistake counted on me,
You directly got me responsible of it,
As long as none is found accountable.

So tell me what you see in me.
Every when you see me.
That makes my fault so contrasting,
Why my doubts means immorality,
Why can't you wink to let it pass.

I call you a brother and really I mean it,
But do you like being counted with me?
It is my pride knowing that we're friends.
But does it mean the same to your heart?

Why everything I do to impress you,
End up swallowed by minor mistake i do?
Why every effort I made for your sake,
Has never been worth any little praise?

I kept on bottling, thinking it will change,
But time has gone and life passed by.
Many of what hurts is still a mystery that,
I cried myself to get at least some sleeps,
I looked happy but inside I was burning.

Now make it so clear, get rid of thy mask,
Say that I am when it comes to your sight.
Stop pretending cause I'm here asking.
It won't change me, It will enlight me.
Tell me what you see, when you see me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well