My words

I tasted the beverage, ain't no fun.
You won't get it till you're served.
I drunk from the cup of what i say.
My words towards others were liquid.
I had a gulp but wanted to run,
Dear everyone please forgive me.

To the heart that crossed my ways,
And only get my madness in cup.
Please forgive the fool i have been,
To the souls i treated poorly, I'm sorry.
Didn't know the pond was this deep,
Until my i drowned and i realised it.

I though it was joke but it was not,
It had nothing to do with being cool.
There is a truth behind everything,
Be easy or hard I'm still apologising.
I'm a mess sometimes and fool,
But here I'm only to clean it all up.

I'm heading away towards horizon,
There is raw field with flesh flowers.
I want to rise good seeds for fruits.
That i may eat their sweet fresh,
And learn form their mightiest Maker.
Cause I want my words clean and sweet.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well