Late

I thought you're poisonous and scary,
But my heart was late to confirm it.
Your words are full of Venoms,
Quick enough to hang the prey.

Fast like a shooting star,
the pace of your lies speared aromatically.
Left my mind swinging like a windscreen,
And loving you was a step to endgame.

Was late to see that you're over me.
Wasn't fast to see that you knew my weakness.
My eyes betrayed the king soul,
you treacherously mastered hypnosis,
Only to throw me in a burning trancelike.

Why love can be so cold?
Why that beauty can mischievously cover you?
Why that thick and stunning smile isn't real?

Was hovering on the peak,
Saw many of your types but weren't mine.
My allies got their swinging necklace.
While you were like a rope on gallows.
Wearing you meant to hang myself.

Icarus fell right in front of me,
I learnt how troublesome one sided love is.
Then I realised that you're poisonous and scary,
And my heart got no option but to confirm it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well