I'm tired
Been 5 hours from incident,
That happened fast like accident.
Didn't think 'bout being prudent.
Cause anger was full in my accent.
Truly I couldn't say I'm innocent.
But now listen my content.
I'm tired of things that totally fake.
All this pretense that almost shake.
I'm afraid I've been pretending,
Coz I'm in midst of wrong circle,
And I Admit to have attracted them.
Maybe I'm not cool and that's real.
But cool varies in many perspectives.
Cool ain't always about being funny,
Cracking jokes or verbal seduction.
Cool can be bluffing with friends,
Or spending the day indoor, reading.
I'm sorry if I said i like that dance,
I was on grind to make a single move.
My apologies to all promises,
they total ain't gold anymore.
I'll keep them if you like,
But you're free to flow another way.
I thought i loved you and i meant too,
But now shadows are behind me.
I fell into feelings and imagination,
The image I saw you with was like a wig.
You got multiple of them in your safe.
In beginning I was surprised but now.
I understand and sorry to myself.
If i dont call, dont mind about it.
If I don't text or dial that's reality.
There is more we can be later.
If we stop to fake our faces,
And be real because it saves time.
And I spoiled enough of hours to you.
Comments
Post a Comment