Inevitable reality.
Everytime i look at you,
I fell fear of the unknown.
I get scared of future,
The evening of last bye,
And the morning I'll wake up,
Knowing that you're gone.
I treat today as a present,
Everyday with you is a blessing.
This is the feeling that always,
Washes away your doubt and faults,
And leave us whole again
Because one morning I'll wake up,
Knowing that you're gone.
If you're mean, i understand it,
If you're behaving selfishly, i get it.
Even when you're against me.
Because i love the souls in you,
And we're all imperfect sinners,
Blaming you only steals our moment,
Yet one morning I'll wake up,
Knowing that you're gone.
Knowing that you'll be gone,
And that it is inevitable reality.
Makes me strive to live the best,
And treat you with all my kindness,
Because we're all passengers,
We have met in hotel called life.
Someday we will take of separately.
And I don't want to regret it.
Comments
Post a Comment