Dear lost soul mate.
If you agreed we should have meet,
right at the tree in our space.
All mistakes should've been forgiven,
sparkles should've found its way back,
And our communion revived.
You want me and I want you but,
pride cost us all the chance we stood.
We should have heard voices of universe,
Coz everything that seems normal usually,
Has another expression in eyes of lovers.
Why we miss old memories and laughter,
While we always burn our bridge?
We are fool of winds and coward of hearts,
We choose to bottle our feelings that heals,
And spells that reveal loyalty in pieces of gold.
Everytime we ignore what the truth is,
We end up walking lines we're never destined to.
I wish we agreed and meet in our place,
Letting go steals our precious part and
I know this because eyes tells no lies.
Comments
Post a Comment