Best friend
You're a friend I always come back to,
Not because what we agreed it,
But the necessity of our bond.
I didn't choose to be yours,
As an escape from loneliness,
Coz my solitude is also our place.
With you the time is not frozen,
It passes as well as it always do.
But every second is coated in gold.
Together we don't shine like stars,
But the universe wouldn't be complete,
Without our existence in clouds of dust.
You make my heart beat harmoniously,
My vessels pressure remain regulated,
When you hug me it's a troubleshoot.
I value myself everytime i value you,
You're the real meaning of my "i love you",
without you every gathering is empty.
You're the piece of my well crafted soul,
You calm the storms that rages inside me,
And ease the quake that trembles my flesh.
Our bond is a necessity of life,
Not because we agreed it but we feel it.
My reason of always coming back to you.
Comments
Post a Comment