If feelings has mouths.
If feelings has mouths,
Probably you should have heard me.
I hide it always because of dependences.
But if I was free enough,
This would be written on every wall,
In front of your crane because...
You said it was an open choice,
I choose not to trust you.
You told me to go or stay,
That was go sentence for me.
If you give me the next option,
I'll be against your odds because
Every time i followed you...
I ended up loosing myself.
What kind of teacher you are?
If you teach me to stay below you.
Always giving this to read and cram,
And ask me examine me asking what you gave,
As if all i come for learning was to memorise.
Where is wisdom in what you do,
If you can't enable me to do what you won't?
You said you're a guardian...but well,
I get it because your name is law entitled.
You promised to give love and kindness,
But i think I or We misheard that you said...
Job and harshness coz that's all I got.
How will I call them my brothers and sisters
Only because we share the roof not food.
By the moment you hear what I'm saying,
You're looking for someone to blame.
But yes you have me. go on and blame.
Say that I'm not wise or understanding.
Say that i look like evil and show no feelings.
Say that i used to be good but later changed.
In great favor say what made me this way.
Maybe I'm not wise because your modules,
That made me more of robot than a thinker.
I have no feelings because crying for you,
Was like trying to soak desert with a stream.
I used to be good and i still am but your eyes,
Can't see good in me as long as i refuse
To be hypnotised with your lies behind smiles.
I hate the belief of people like you,
Who mess up in real life and clean the mess,
By confessing to imaginary priests,
Who actually has same heart like yours,
And call it justice...well man-crafted justice.
I don't pray that you die all i want is that,
You stop to dirt-spot others who aren't like you.
And as our ordinary custom of us goes.
If you can't explain it you don't get it enough.
If you don't understand then you try to believe.
I understand you cause you're a self explanatory.
i can't believe in you, because i understand you.
And my Father warned me to believe in human.
Comments
Post a Comment