Hidden reality
Truth is, I long for peace.
And I believe I'm not alone.
I smile louder and joke crazier,
But at the end of the day I cry.
I hang out with friends all day,
But loneliness shares my night.
Truth is, I long to be happy.
And despite that everyone,
Has his secret closet, where we hide
Our feelings and truth we live in,
We all have the vulnerable point.
But why do we fight with it,
Trying to pretend that were fine?
This matter of "okay" freezes like ice,
I wonder if we live like a show,
And grow up to showcase.
Why we hide behind make up,
This mask wich dispatch feelings,
In reality we really long?
Yet there is peace, enough like air,
Flowing like a river of cool springs.
It has a price everyone can afford,
But our stupidity makes it costy.
How long will it takes us to realise
That peace is all we miss to live happier?
If i say peace, i don't mean roman peace,
Which at the end burnt rome.
I mean the peace that only heart feels,
The peace that makes you whole
Even though hardships lied you in pieces.
That peace is what we long, don't you?
This peace is far enough than we know,
Can only be felt with our hearts,
It can be seen with closed eyes,
It is the sound that the deaf hears,
And the amazing points is that,
This impeccable gift is given freely.
And if you want it. I'm inviting you,
Because I'm determined to go for it.
The Lord is calling for believing in Him,
And return from our wickedness,
There is peace in giving than taking,
There is peace in listening than talking.
There is peace if we forgive and move on.
There is peace if we kill pride and live humbly.
But the problems is that we do differently,
And still expect the same peace to be in us,
But if you want to live peacefully,
There is a Master I heard saying that,
He leaves peace with us, his peace give unto us.
not as the world giveth, give Him unto us.
That our hearts be not troubled, neither afraid.
He said this for me and you, will you receive?
I wonder how you do read my mind when you're writing!
ReplyDeleteOhh! Really?
ReplyDeleteFor sure you have talent and you are a good writer . Keep it up brother 💓
ReplyDelete