Not yet.

Not yet but time will come,
It will be months after June,
The weather will be warm, but not much.
The light will be blazing outside,
Heart will be getting ready,
for summer will be holding something big for the world.

Not yet but life has got a lot.
Loads of surprises and I crave to meet them.
Tones of feelings will be grinding.
Heart will be beating faster for, it won't wait for summer to be spent in the safest hands.
That November spot that triggers a warrior's endeavours.

Tones of feelings will be grinding.
Eyes wide open to see every single snap.
For the world will crack as both of em step out,
Galactic gown and star shining attire.
Shining flickers around big eyes that usually make sunny day to set and freeze moon in the night of winter.

The laughter waiting for us, at the exit door to follow our lifetime vow.
Girl in whites smiling her glitters,
No hesitation there will be the "it's over" song,
For the distance,the misery and the missing will be over.
I crave being the most beautiful person,
he will ever have to hold hands with 'cause that's actually what he deserves.

I creave being the most fortunate person.
Having the queen in safe arms.
Serving her golden fruit on silver plate.
While experience the beauty fascination.
I long to see you in middle of witness.
I can't wait the day in summer,
And take her away for lifetime.

Never in my wildest dreams,
did I ever see myself being this lucky.
I can't wait a colourful life I hope he will grant.
For those soft long fingers that give comfort,
That shoulder will be mine to lay on 'cause his presence takes away tears.
His hugs bring smiles and I swear a lifetime with him is a heaven on earth.

Patience is not ability to wait,
but what you do meanwhile waiting.
I'll stand up for this like luther king.
Marrying you will be my revolution,
Staying with you is my privilege,
Na mabukwe azagushimira kumpitamo.
For the rest of life will prove your choice right.
The future will appreciate the golden hours spent in summer.
And love will seal the confirmation of our divinity relationship.

Promises are meant to be kept,
Walking with a feeling that somewhere, someone wills nothing but taking care of me is all that keeps my heart at ease.
Mama azi neza ko amaboko amfite ari inkingi zigaba ineza,
Choosing is all I've always done but this time a heavenly choice is what I afforded.
Silvers are surrounding me before golds start to shine.
Love is forever and lifetime is a promise that we call jargons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well