Indifference in difference
Once under the lamp light,
I heard my conscious asking me.
Do you think human are all the same?
And I said "no" and i though it was right.
Because africans looks not like asians,
Americans speak not like European.
From races to faces and types to tribes,
We are different that's all i thought.
But as i grew up, i went further.
I think if the same question comes,
I wouldn't respond as i did before,
For all people are the same.
Regardless where they are from,
How they look or speak.
Or what is their genetic trees
Just because the one relationship
All human have is sins and we are
From the fallen planet.
In sins we are born and breastfed,
The truth revealing scrolls said.
But if you don't believe in it,
At least you'd believe in what you see.
Coz we can understand by no mean
How someone sell somebody
To work as a machine. yet treat,
A beast with care at home,
With a justification of pet friend.
I had of men who were forced to leave,
Leave behind their families and home.
To leave their land and and place of native,
But if we aren't fallen how did it happen?
How would a nation want to destroy another?
Like what happened in concentration camps.
If we aren't sinners by default why the same
People who swift to save the survivors,
Are guilty of blood of victims?
I'm tired of this freaking titles?
That be fog the reality inside long tunics,
And the bent crosses that brainwash.
Who is saint and clean?
Who is righteous and upright?
One in billions to break the case?
There is none among and this make us
Of same origin and fate because
We are fallen and sinners.
As i grew up, i went further.
I think if the same question is asked.
I'd say that we're one definitely.
For all people are the same.
Regardless where they are from,
How they look or speak.
Or what is their genetic trees
Just because the one relationship
All human have is sins and we all
Need a saviour.
Comments
Post a Comment