When it comes to you

It was enough that i wouldn't hold it up.
Waves raged beyond the leaf of banks.
Waiting for you to change was like,
raising a gold fish in an empty jar.                        thinking that actions will speak was a fault,
Letters speaks to readers not overseers.

I thought of an approach to reach you.
I crossed the tucked path after you.
Why would you incarcerate in pain.
Drowning your hearts in seas of thorns.
And cry your soul out when you're stabbed.

I speak to call you, you don't hear.
I wrote to warn, you don't read the core.
I text long enough and freezes in blue ticks.
This freak memes stolen our deep convos.
When are we hitting right the old deer?

There is innocent you inside your body,
There is a fresh hope in between your ribs.
But your horses runs in the wrong lane.
Past was your path i don't know how
it come to define your presents.
I miss to see your scars lighting in golds.

Hold my hand, and i take you on the altar.
In the smokes of pure beads dedicated to kings.
You need your Heart restored with trust.
Because when faith is deep heros rise,
And there are your place at the shrine.

I'm talking to you, who think you're not loved.
I write for you, who is on lonely deserted island.
I consider you whose heart once lied in pieces.
When world turns the back to you, think of me.
because This is not your turn to quit and leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well