When i see you again

When I'll see you again.
I'll tell how long was the day,
I'll narrate the lonely stories
That took place since you left.

I will hug you deep and long.
I'll be grateful for that gift,
Your charming daughter.
Who become my best friend,
The one and only of kind.

I'll tell you that she was my devotion,
That i did for her what was needed not
Only what was best from my view.
She will witness my courage and effort,
She will prove right my stable loyalty.
For every promise is about to be kept.

Since that day, i gave myself into her,
I married her in best friend-ship,
I got no concubines besides her
For i believed that others had
Hovering angels above them and
She had me to be everything
A person can need in a friend.

I know you can read this pieces
Through ruzan's eyes, you can feel it.
I write this to remind that after three
Years i didn't forget or change but striven
To get better at loving so that
When I'll see you again.
I'll tell you how long was the day,
And how good God helped me to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well