Psalm of witness

I don't want to remain silent,
As if i had seen nothing.
You have been my refuge,
When storms were harsh,
Nothing bad came to me
Because you hide me.

Your wings are my shield,
In your hands are my sanctuary.
Even though thousands of arrows,
Fly shadowing over me,
I stand still and count them
Like rain of feathers.   

In the world of draught,
I drunk from your springs.
When every hope evaporated,
You reminded me your name.
My heart counted all blessings
And faith restored my being.

You are the caring Father,
Not bitter like earthly ones do.
When i went astray you never
Casted me out, instead you came
after me, that when i stumble
I don't fall into perishable doom.

I remember the day you planed,
To redeem my statue out of slavery.
The evil master refused negotiations,
He added much that you change your mind,
But the more he went further the high
Your love for me filled your heart.
Mercy flowed in your veins, till you paid
The ransom with your blood.

I am a prince but i know that
I'm not worthy it, Because it is
the title you bestowed me
After thousands of insults,
Hundreds of scourges,
Ten times of nails hammering,
And a single deadly piercing spear.

My praise was born out of your bleeding.
Your stripes fill songs in my heart.
Because aftermath my Father hugged me,
He promised me a safety home,
And everlasting days full of joy.

You are the hero that never fail to save.
I proclaim Thy name amidst of nations,
I can't help to remain silent,
As if i had seen nothing because
Lord you have been Good to me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well