Online complaints.

Probably my heart is cold,
But the feelings inside remain hot.
I'm not convincing anyone but myself.
Because even though i was hurt,
My heart was not tammed still.

I heard of complains here around,
That if a friends can't start it up
There are not worthy to keep, but
I was still thankful that whenever
I said "hey" you responded, it wasn't
Enough but it was better than nothing.

Your post are hundreds in an hour,
Show turns of your friends but me.
I waited you to tag me even once,
It didn't come coz memes took my place.
But i dried my tears, coz when i posted
You at least you inboxed me a smiley emoji.

I wasn't cold even though i trembled,
I want crying dunno what soaked my checks
I wasn't sad nor mad, just was thinking.
This is what i told my heart to believe
But my face betrayed me and my expressions
Were not the same Just pretending to be okay.

I don't know why i am stupid kind,
I can't credit that I'm dumb enough
not to see that I'm always your plan b.
I still believe you to be good even though
I had seen thousands of facts refuting it.
And everytime you forced me out,
i always crawled back to you.

I love you hard, but you don't care.
I seat you on my throne but to you enslaved me.
I set my table for you while you throw it to me.
I value you yet you take me for granted.
You freeze my heart but flames of feelings are still high.

I wonder why you pay this for kindness.
I'm sick of this route, I'm tired of you...
waiting for your message's notification.
Chatting with nobody but still online.
while holding my eyes on this screen.
Rubbing them that i won't sleep.
burning pride while your dress in it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well