Reflecting mirrors

like a mirror, everything
around me reflects her.
I'm like a haunted mansion,
She runs me everytime.
The more i want to get rid of her,
the scariest i become of loosing myself.

As the sun goes down,
the curtains of my Heart shades .
Deeply getting forced to face up
the challenge i managed to skip
for almost a decade.
My quiver looses as fear pierces
Through my shield.
I can't withstand the assaults,
My soul is craving for her.

Like a mirror, everything
get me back on her truck.
Her smiles dazzles like diamonds.
her voices ecoes in hall of my thoughts,
her perfume is the tale that gets me asleep.
I don't know how to state it,
but something is serious within me.

She is the need i can't skip,
She is more than a bait i can't escape.
Maybe i need her and more sunsets,
For she seized my loving senses.
I'm like a haunted mansion,
She runs my corridors with sharp whispers,
And the silent voices can't let me,
Stay at ease while mirrors reflects her.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well