Lost in middle of feelings

Lost, is what my mind woke up telling me,
I can't locate where my inner feet are stamping.
Variety of unusual colors filled my sight as i was held in the middle of feelings.

I can't tell whether it's light or dark.
everything I touch vanishes in ashes.
It's like I'm being poured among thousands unrealistic materials in the widen tartarus hole. I'm rushing to nowhere, my deepest feelings are way scattered and nobody seems to know because I'm held in the state of mind.

"Give me a hand" how my heart wish for
this call. tell me more is the request i need,
the most. for the honest listener is a natural cure planted in golden crescent and it heals heart  from every season it yield it's dazzling fruits.

I'm lost in all senses but i can't perish.
I'm floating like an aurora in jeopardised quantum, where nothing seems right.
I'm facing shaking quakes and waves like mountains as I'm running off the lane of my appetite  but I will return for the favor of Most high.

I'll show up with vapours of victory.
I'll rise to break pillars towards dooms gate.
I'll save anyone from crossing that way,
for i know what it costed my allies to redeem
my imaginary world from demolishing snaps of the piercing depression.

Lost, is what my mind woke up telling me.
I couldn't locate where my inner
feet were stamping.
But now I'm on my way to the realm of
living souls and loving spirits.
I'm released and I can sense the smell of triumph. i can see the lays of hails for
I got what it takes to make it and I won't be
held in middle of feelings anymore .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well