I feel for you

Small scars and red buttons on
your face aren't enough to change
my feelings. Feelings that i have for you,
I fell for your expression not
Where they take places.

Make up and hair dressings
make you attractive to strangers
but nothing that makes me sink deeper
in your love like the morning look
you always have after long sleep.

They criticie your size, also roast your shape...shouting  "you're fat, you're fat"
this makes you feel worthy nothing
that you even squeeze in tight jeans
just to have a relief from their tongues,
But you're so perfect to me.

They look what they see, but i love you
for the reasons. I can only sense when
my eyes are closed and my soul is opened. You're dressed in gold. Your beauty shoots
like epirus bow and your smile is enough
to clear the heavy cloud darkened day.

They can't see it. But blessed I,
can see it more so feel it.
I love the dimples at your back,
uneven baby feeders, moonlike nails,
hugging thighs, scars and button
because they are your marks, and
with them you're so marvellous.

I fell for your heart, not your appearance.
I feel for your habits that will rise our children.
I feel for your intimacy that only God can give.
I feel for your humour that only tales can narrates.
I love you for kindness, your broken but strong heart.
I love your for your bravest faith and courage.
I fell for your personality they can't see, reason why they leave while I stay with you on our journey towards eternity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well