Cold truth
Important things lose value easly.
while hearts keep running riot
over gold coated items than gold itself.
Loyalists trust masked lovers,
Believers' hearts get pierced with wrong hands.
Liars are disguised in truth because
We all dream to conquer others but ourselves.
The match is out carried and every drop of tear witness this long lasting failure.
If I knew that he came
only to leave me In tears.
or that she said yes
Only to fool my feelings.
I'd rather had passed an other way
but wisdom is like a sunlight that shine
after clouds of indiscretions .
Only tomorrow can be better,
if today is good and fine.
otherwise it is a mystery,
and the word none can understand.
I love life and its hard way lessons.
I appreciate success and its thirsty of sacrifices.
i like people and their handmade truth.
I affirm friends even though they aren't loyal.
I enjoy groundless relationship that last for months.
Because I am no better.
1000 out of 100
ReplyDelete