Now not then

Sometimes winds are cool.
They blow away my warmth   
And lead me in the brook,
Where I can see African sunset
And feel the love that can't lie,
My heart grows big to care
And admire every single moment.

The true moment I can't forget
Know as today for it is
The promise I gave myself
Before the time is up
And all left are regrets of things
We didn't use and chances
That we didn't take.

We all fell broken,
We sometimes cry,
We feel guilty of mess we didn’t clean,
We live groundless days,
And waste lovely moments,
We forget that none has
Promise of tomorrow.       

But now is mine and yours,
To forgive and apologize,
To give and be thankful,
To comfort and rebuild,
To love and mean it.
Sometimes feelings are cool
They blow away my anger 
And lead me home where
Everything is beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well