Untold truth

I and me, I, myself should lead
This deep strange and mystery life
under the sun surrounded by laws

I, I mean the person I am the nature we are
That really have connection but fail to have Unity.

Sometimes we smile many times we laugh
We have same expressions yet not one view the way to happiness

We do all get vows and promise high but
But we all don't know what is truth to keep Our spoken words.

Truly all born like angels but rise like
Rebels most of time is spent living
Of passing astray willing to find
the true way, the one way to lead us home but we decisively leave it behind our heels.

I, I don’t know you even you can’t
one else too, I am living in this worlds
full of secrecy just born to live solitarily,
hunt my prey predators or get hooked
after my battles, then I have to go alone.

eggs are made uniformly but crushed
in several ways, we can’t disturb what
we didn’t make green and hope to see
No plagues and waves like mountain
this spoken over and over but who
cares?

Nevertheless, the situation of being in this
Hidden puzzle and exploring mazes 
Wont demolish our nature of helping
Each other during era of adversity, that one should lead this deep strange and mystery life under the sun surrounded by laws

But the time is near and it can be seen
Obviously that the last page is about to
Be read after get torn just to clear the way ,
way to the gate,
gate To the new times,
the era of superhuman
Just after the end of days, and it will last
For undetermined and countless suns,
Peacefully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well