Friend indeed

Past two times I had seen you in my front
With total likeness and seemingly to be me
And I to be you but differently because I can't
Touch you though I had tried and grab a little
I had seen another world behind you maybe
There you never miss because you are at peace

You are accurately speedy
your moves are totally awesome
you imitate deadly
that Shadows can't teach leading,
anti clockwise.
You made all brain wish to see
if behind you Are shadows as it spread our world.
Wish to know if it does ever try your world of wisdom and peace.

I have seen a true character in you,
I mean a real one... a friend without an end for you give all time as long as I made a decision of coming to you,
only you can share my sorrow,
Song or dull rhythm of my daily rolling tides
And enjoy my laughter and take me at peace.

But you aren't the best because you are too
Snobbish mean you never want me yet you
Need I come first that you tell all your truth
Surely on the day of my weakness I won't see you
And none of your console I will have … you are
Not good either we only treasure you for peace and secrecy but because none of us ever excelled you...you're a friend indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honesty response.

Silence and hearing

Love upon the well